On-the day coordination
The perfect package for couples who have managed the entire planning process on their own and would like someone to ensure that it all comes together perfectly on their wedding day.
Moonstruck Creative will step in a month prior to your wedding day to ensure that your big day runs smoothly and you’re able to enjoy it without any added pressure.
- Initial 1hr 30minute meeting to discuss your wedding day
- One site visit to the venue with the couple and onsite venue coordinator
- One final 1hr meeting prior to the wedding
- Contacting and liaising with all wedding service providers arranged and hired by the bridal couple
- Oversee the process of setting up and breakdown of venue
- Assisting where necessary in terms of set up to ensure that everything runs according to the couple’s brief
- Create a running itinerary of the day to ensure the wedding day runs successfully
- Act as the main point of contact for MC, onsite venue coordinator and other service providers
- Available on-site (day of the wedding) for up to 12 hours. We will leave the venue once all the formalities are over
*If additional hours are required and requested by the bridal couple, this will be discussed and billed at an hourly rate
*Travel over and above 50kms from Brackenfell will be billed in the final invoice (AA rate).
full wedding planning & coordination
The ideal package for the couple who want their entire wedding planning process managed from start to finish. This is our most comprehensive package and covers every aspect of your special day.
Moonstruck Creative will serve as your planning bestie and provide you with a personalized service throughout the planning of your big day.
- Initial 1h30minute meeting to discuss your wedding day, strategy and budget and vision
- 4 additional 1hr30minute meetings
- Available via email and mobile throughout the planning process leading up to the wedding day
- Moodboard conceptualising to meet the client’s brief
- Two venue site inspections (venue search). Additional site inspections can be arranged at R200.00 per visit and if travel is required over and above 50kms from Brackenfell, the AA rate will be charged
- Floorplan development and designing with suggestions of where proceedings will take place
- Full-on the day coordination
- Recommending service providers best suited to the couple’s needs
- Sourcing and planning of all necessary service providers (the original quotes from service providers will be sent directly to you. Stark events will not add a service fee onto any quotes)
- Contracting and liaising with all service providers used in the wedding to ensure a successful event. This includes managing the set-up and breakdown of the wedding
- Formulating schedules for suppliers and designing the wedding itinerary
- Designing and styling of wedding and ensuring that everything goes according to client’s brief
- The main point of contact for MC and all service providers
- On-site for up to 14 hours on the day of the wedding. We will depart from the venue once all formalities are over.
*Any additional meetings, travel or accommodation requirements will be discussed beforehand and billed accordingly as agreed upon by the client and Moonstruck Creative.
Frequently asked questions
Weddings can be extremely stressful and time consuming – statistics show that the average wedding takes about 800 hours to plan! If you’re not fond of planning or if you lack the knowledge thereof, we would highly recommend hiring a planner to advise on your special day.
Let us handle all your planning. Your focus should be on spending a relaxing, stress-free day with your loved ones.
Our initial meeting of 40 minutes is free of charge. We’d love to meet you and hear what you have in mind for your special day. Follow up consultations are dependent on the package you choose – this will be discussed during our first meet.
We’d require a 50% payment of the fixed rate upfront and a signed service agreement to confirm your date and booking. The remaining service fee and travel costs (if any) will be clearly itemized in your invoice with final payment due 14 working days before your event.
The number of meetings available to you is included in the package you decide to go with. Please remember that meetings should be booked between Tuesday and Thursday’s as we set out Friday – Sunday for wedding set-ups and breakdowns.
We will also be available via email and mobile throughout your planning process – feel free to contact us whenever you find yourself in a pickle.
Whatever you need, we are your go-to-girls! Our services range from wedding and event planning to proposals, décor and styling. We also offer services for bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, or any other lifestyle events.
Most certainly! Travelling does involve extra costs, but let’s chat over a cup of coffee.
Absolutely! The planning process would begin with a Skype consultation so that we can get to know each other a little better. We’ll involve you every step of the way to ensure that your special day runs just the way you’ve imagined.
Absolutely! Love is love.
We offer our clients a premium service at an affordable rate. We’re a team with love and passion for our clients and beautiful events. Our clients love our attention to detail and personalized service!